Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Responding to customer requests via emails, calls, facebook, chats
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints and queries
- Anticipate their needs and solve their problems
- Flag and escalate issues as appropriate, filing bug reports, and generally being the eyes and ears of executive management on the ground
- Liaising with different teams to ensure scooters run smoothly
- Providing feedback to relevant teams to help improve our customer experience
- Flexible, capable of waking up on Sundays, to work evenings and weekends
- Must be legally authorized to work in European Union
- Fluent in German (Spoken and written). English is a big plus
- A hands-on and problem solver person, who can turn a terrible call into a world-class customer service experience
- Patient and cold-headed not scared of doing multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Confident working with ZenDesk and Google docs
- Fast-learner and a good time manager
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world