Flash is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Flash is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
You will be working on designing and developing firmware/system software running on our IoT devices; providing feedback to facilitate the hardware design process; developing initial implementations of compatible vehicle and server side software.
- Developing and designing the IoT hardware for mass production of Flash vehicles
- Prototyping electronics and manage schematic capture and PCBA layout
- Partnering with our hardware team to develop custom components, antennas, SOWs to be integrated into the IoT environment
- Performing electronics functional tests around system integrations and evaluating new design solutions
- Partnering with our Electro-Mechanical Engineering Team and Validation Engineers to investigate, analyze and come up with working solutions to engineering problems
- Building working prototypes and prepare for testing and validation
- 3 + years of related professional experience
- Experience designing and developing embedded firmware
- Experience with LTE Cat M1, Multi Band GNSS, NFC, and WiFi
- Experience with CANbus, UART, I2C, and SPI communications
- Experience with Sensor-systems and Edge-Computing
- Experience with digital, analog, and power circuit design
- Experience design for manufacturability (DFM) & Design for test (DFT)
- Experience with CE, UL, FCC regulatory bodies and requirements
Nice to have
- Enthusiasm for e-scooters and making our cities more liveable
- Experience working in the mobility sector
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.