Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
You will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action
- Support preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting and the establishment of relevant financial metrics and KPIs
- Participate in the preparation of budgeting and ongoing forecasting processes
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status on an ad-hoc basis
- Take part in the ongoing development and improvement of our budgeting and management reporting tools
- Help execute the blueprint for relevant country and city financial functions and structures to allow our rapid growth in new countries and cities
- Support the rollout of a company-wide financial reporting and ERP system
- Support equity capital raisings and other financing transactions
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager in a startup or similar position in a professional service firm or corporate finance
- Solid experience with budgeting, risk management, cost accounting and similar functions
- Proficient user of finance and accounting software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Relevant university degree, other professional qualifications (e.g. CFA) are a plus
- A “can do” attitude towards tackling challenges
- Excellent command of English and German required, other European languages are a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.