Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Manage the internal finance and accounting functions and teams reporting directly to the CFO
- Drive the regular P&L and cash flow budgeting processes and analyze ongoing results
- Monitor and optimise financial metrics like Working Capital, Asset Utilization, Cash-Flow and other company-specific KPIs
- Assume responsibility for IFRS and tax reporting, in conjunction with internal accounting staff and external providers
- Manage the ongoing consolidation and annual audit processes
- Drive the rollout of a company-wide financial reporting and ERP system
- Establish financial risk management processes
- Create and execute the blueprint for relevant country and city financial functions and structures to allow our rapid growth in new countries and cities
- Supervise all day-to-day finance processes and their compliance with relevant policies
- Support equity capital raisings and other financing transactions
- Passion for technology, rapid growth and helping to create the future of mobility
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a financial leadership position in a startup or similar position in a professional service firm or corporate finance
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- In-depth understanding of accounting and similar functions
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models required, proficiency in the use of accounting software a plus
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills, results-orientation
- Proven leadership experience and qualities
- Relevant university qualification, other professional qualifications (e.g. CFA or StB/WP) are a plus
- A “can do” attitude towards tackling challenges
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.