Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
- Build and lead a strong product design team around our consumer apps, operations tools and the overall service experience;
- Implement processes, principles and best practices across the design organization;
- Develop a scalable design system and user research approach;
- Develop and shape a unique design language and guidelines across our product and brand;
- Evangelize and establish a design culture across our company and beyond.
- You have +10 years of experience working in product and communication design;
- You have significant hands on experience designing digital B2C products end to end owing user research, information architecture, conceptual, interaction and visual design;
- You have experience in leading and mentoring design teams with 10 designers and more;
- Experience in creating and shaping strong consumer brands is very much appreciated;
- Working experience in fast-paced startup environments and top tier product consulting companies is a strong plus;
- Ninja skills and experience with the most common design tools and best practices;
- You have a fluent command of English (written and speaking).
What We Offer
- The opportunity to revolutionize urban mobility and change cities for all of us
- Professional and personal growth building one of the fastest growing startup of 2019 with a very experienced team of entrepreneurs
- A rapid environment where autonomy, fast decision making and learning by trying is key
- Working together in a team of the best in their fields from top companies around the world
Ready to undertake your next big thing? Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.
Your application and personal data will be collected by LMTS Germany GmbH.