Circ is revolutionizing urban mobility. We are changing how people move around cities by developing and deploying a smart, fun and environmentally-friendly transportation system. Headquartered in Berlin, but with mostly-autonomous local teams distributed across major European cities, we are starting by launching a fleet of next-generation electric kick-scooters.
And this is only the beginning. Circ is one of the fastest growing global tech start-ups, with the bold ambition of improving people’s lives through safe, convenient, affordable and comfortable mobility.
Come join our team, be part of this exciting journey, help to build a more sustainable future!
You are a hungry entrepreneur, prudent manager and an inspiring leader with a business mindset and a clear vision. You will work directly with the global C-Level and are in charge of all strategic and business aspects that will lead to your regions' success.
- Build, lead and motivate autonomous country teams across the Italy, create a region launch through strategic relationships
- P&L responsibility whilst developing highly localized business strategies and plans
- Develop and manage all operations and business activities to ensure results and consistency with the overall strategy and mission
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics, create resilient culture
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Respond to challenging situations and provide solutions to ensure the companies growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry
- An entrepreneurial mindset, passion for technological disruption and mobility
- 7+ years of proven leadership experience as Founder, CEO or General Manager of a well-funded successful venture
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong analytical understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Excellent communication in local language & English as well as public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field, MBA preferred.
Ready to undertake your next big thing?
Awesome! We look forward to talking with you.