We are an award-winning healthcare technology company deploying a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that empowers healthcare organizations to create memorable patient experiences by fostering connections along the healthcare journey to ensure the best possible outcomes for providers, staff, patients, and their loved ones.
Our team is incredible - and mission driven. Besides our fun team activities, company massage therapist, and a cornucopia of healthy snacks - the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we are helping people every day are really what make it a best place to work!
How can you join the movement?
As a Technical Writer you will be writing clear and concise copy for feature documentation and product releases. Attention to detail, organization and schedule management are incredibly important.
- Write clear and compelling copy to describe product features and functionality
- Ensure all content we produce for internal or external use is true to the product and consistent with our brand
- Ensures the accuracy of the copy and product information, tracks and accounts for errors and updates all copy as directed.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Proven work experience as a Technical Copywriter, Copywriter or similar role for 2 years
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- BS/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field