CipherHealth is a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities and events, company masseuse, and cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country tie us all together.
Overall Job Summary
The Implementation Team, within the Professional Services organization, serves as the key provider of the initial client experience for CipherHealth. As such, this team shoulders tremendous responsibility to effectively and professionally transition our clients from the sales cycle through implementation and into Customer Success.
The Technical Implementation Specialist serves as a focal point of knowledge and credibility about the technical implementation process, how our customers will interface with our tool and how the tool will be configured for their use. They will drive a successful project management approach, ensuring repeatable positive outcomes. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, a strong team player, and has excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Become a CipherHealth Product Expert!
- Coordinate and manage customer technical contact for integration
- Meet with client to assess and help form goals, scope, timeline, and deliverables
- Configure our products and programs using the CipherHealth Evolve suite for client use cases
- Diagnose and resolve client and user technical issues encountered during implementation and after go-live hypercare
- Collaborate with the Implementation Operational Lead on customer expectations and go-live preparedness
- Collaborate with Product team in the development of creative solutions for the field
- Create both client-facing and internal collateral supporting our products
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in SaaS implementations or technical integrations
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal technical communication skills
- Awesome problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Comfortable working on multiple technical projects simultaneously with different stakeholders
- Understanding of project delivery, implementation risks/impacts and acceptance processes within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision\
- Experience working with Healthcare IT or EMRs
- Experience with HL7 and/or SSO integrations