We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities, company masseuse, and cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
As a member of our Data Analytics team, you will be partnering with the Customer Success team to show our clients how using CipherHealth products helps improve patient outcomes. You will be painting stories with data to help our clients use our products according to our best practices, while also proposing new, data-driven, ways to use our technology. We are a highly collaborative team and you'll have the opportunity to interact cross-functionally to use your analytical superpowers to help our company grow.
- Gather requirements, scope, and manage the creation of custom client deliverables
- Create engaging analytical deliverables that highlight how usage of our products impact client outcomes and provide recommendations to help clients reach their goals
- Uses data visualization programs, tools, and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance.
- Ensure data quality through collecting, processing, and cleaning data through Excel, SQL, R, or another scripting tool
- Train internal users on available reporting services
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Strong ability to problem-solve independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objective
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills (understanding of Excel functions, calculations, pivot tables, formatting etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SQL, R, or another scripting tool
- Experience in a healthcare related field, or healthcare related degree
- Experience with Excel VBA