CipherHealth is a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities and events, company masseuse, and cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
Overall Job Summary
As a Customer Success Manager, you will cultivate relationships with the CipherHealth client base, ensuring that they achieve maximum value from the CipherHealth product suite and encouraging them to expand their usage of the software. You will be responsible for working directly with client executives and business sponsors throughout the customer lifecycle, ensuring that there is alignment in a shared customer journey that aligns with adoption, expansion of software usage, and renewal.
Include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client executives and project champions, ensuring that CipherHealth activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy and intended success metrics.
- Demonstrate the business value of CipherHealth’s platform, by demonstrating a sound knowledge of the product and it’s application within the customer’s environment.
- Participate during the implementation of CipherHealth’s platform in collaboration with Professional Services, ensuring that client adoption is successful
- Strategically manage the overall relationship for a portfolio of CipherHealth’s clients, while also spearheading quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and charting progress against a shared customer journey
- Collaborate with sales resources on account planning and aligning QBRs/customer journey with new opportunities to grow the relationship
- Coordinate efforts across multiple functions (such as, Analysts and Product Specialists) to ensure a consistent, high-quality customer experience that results in expansion and low friction renewals
- Strive to ensure that all accounts under management are referenceable at multiple levels throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with Marketing team to craft best practices content (such as blog posts, case studies, and whitepapers) which can be shared via social or integrated into automated marketing engine
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Management, Public Health or related major, or comparable education and work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B client management role in healthcare software or technology, or similar experience in healthcare consulting or professional services
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working with a CRM platform; comfort using the CRM as a personal productivity management tool (i.e. activity logging)
- Experience with other similar software systems and/or patient engagement software applications
- Comfort level with data science and statistical thinking
- Technical writing and documentation experience
- Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with clients and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof-reading skills and speaking
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments concurrently
- Strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to demonstrating patience, flexibility, consideration, diplomacy, tact, confidence – overall effectiveness in dealing with adult learners
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and organize work – perform under tight deadlines with on-going changes in priorities
- Ability to accomplish job requirements with limited supervision
- Up to 50% travel is anticipated