We are an award-winning healthcare technology company deploying a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that empowers healthcare organizations to create memorable patient experiences by fostering connections along the healthcare journey to ensure the best possible outcomes for providers, staff, patients, and their loved ones.
Our team is incredible - and mission driven. Besides our fun team activities, company massage therapist, and a cornucopia of healthy snacks - the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we are helping people every day are really what make it a best place to work, with people who actually care.
How can you join the movement?
CipherHealth is seeking a bright, hard-working, detail oriented, tech-savvy individual to act as our Information Security Manager. This position reports directly to our CISO with a variety of responsibilities related to developing and managing our infrastructure, application security program. Your efforts will ensure that CipherHealth maintains compliance and a high security standard.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain information security policies and procedures to ensure compliance
- Ensure security strategies are being followed to meet the organizational security goals and standards
- Lead CipherHealth’s responses to security reviews by current and potential clients
- Manage and maintain records of any security incidents
- Develop and extend security and automation efforts across the organization
- Process requests to onboarding/offboarding
- Act as the security liaison and expert; educate the team on security issues and solutions to avoid them occurring in the future
- Coordinate with the security engineering team for regular inspections and tests to ensure complete security of vital information
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (this role will include significant written customer interaction)
- Experienced designing and implementing security programs
- Ability to work with all levels of the company
- Strong work ethic and the ability to manage priorities
Nice to haves
- Regulated data experience (e.g. HIPAA, HITECH, SOC, etc.)
- Security certification(s) (e.g., Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)