CipherHealth is a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities and events, company masseuse, and cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
Overall Job Summary
As a Salesforce Architext, you will play a critical role in driving the success of our company, ensuring efficiency within our Salesforce.com platform across the organization. This is a highly cross-functional role, giving you the opportunity to collaborate to develop a systematic approach that equips all teams to be successful in every interaction with prospects and customers. You will be responsible for ensuring Salesforce.com is designed in the most optimal way to meet the company’s process.
We are looking for someone who is business-focused, collaborative, entrepreneurial and will thrive in our fast-paced team.
You will report directly to the Director of Sales Operations and work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams.
- Create and manage Salesforce admin processes including validation rules, workflows, approval processes and user management
- Create and manage Salesforce developer processes including triggers, apex classes and visualforce pages
- Create and manage Salesforce data quality processes including reports, dashboards, data enrichment, and data cleansing
- Setup and manage Salesforce installed packages and integrated solutions
- Work with management and stakeholders to identify new ways to improve Salesforce functionality and business processes
Must Have Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce Design and Development
- Experience developing, testing, documenting and deploying solutions in Salesforce
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Experience and understanding of B2B SaaS sales
- Motivation to independently drive projects to completion
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and can manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
Nice to Haves
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Healthcare industry experience