Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
We are searching for a CSM, who will take an active part in strengthening our CS discipline.
At Cider, customer needs are a top priority. We are laser-focused on understanding their pain points. Figuring out how to optimize their experience. This has been one of our key guiding principles from day one. And it is also why we believe it is of crucial importance to make the appropriate investment to allow the customer success discipline in Cider to be the best it can be.
- Managing relationships with our clients end-to-end; onboarding, product training, gathering product feature requests, ensuring optimal product usage, and introducing new features
- Accounts management: service reviews, escalations, and features advisory
- Have recurring meetings with customers to understand their needs and advocate their voice internally to ensure an excellent customer satisfaction
- Manage POCs and deployments to achieve success
- Support renewals and identify upsell opportunities and customers’ growth
- Leverage product knowledge and drive product usage to improve customers engagement and feature adoption
- Collaborate with the other teams such as support, product management, development, etc
- Empower customers knowledge and be responsible for customers’ training
- Be proactive and rapidly monitor customer KPIs and health score
- 2+ years experience as a CSM or equivalent customer-facing role, preferably in the SAAS vertical
- Customer-focused orientation with passion for excellent service delivery
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills both in Hebrew and English (written & spoken)
- Strong team player with a technical background
- Experience with CRM and ticketing tools such as SFSC, Jira, etc
- Self-driven with a strong sense of ownership
Nice to have:
- Being referred by a Cider team member
- A background in the engineering/DevOps space
- Additional language, other than Hebrew ;)