Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
We’re looking for an Office Admin to join us and do the magic behind the scenes, to make sure our office life is being handled in the best way possible!
This is a full-time position and includes reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Be “the face” of the office and the first smile that people see when they get into the office (reception)
- Run the day-to-day operations activities, manage external vendors/service providers (cleaning services, building maintenance, Cibus, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations, making sure the office is well organized and optimally running
- Take part in planning and executing the company’s employee experience activities for our employees around the globe, including company events, gifts, swag and more
- Handle administratively the onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise (facilities, welfare, etc)
What we are looking for:
- 1+ years experience in an administrative position
- Fluent English – verbal and written
- Can-do approach and ability to dive into new things independently
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to details and high standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work abilities
- Ability to work independently and show initiative
- Being referred by a Cider employee
- Previous experience working for a startup company
- Familiarity with Slack and Mac
- Experience working with vendors