Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
We’re looking for talented, passionate and self-driven individuals who are eager to board the Cider rocketship and have a true impact on Cider’s journey to revolutionize the Application Security domain.
Cider’s Research group, a team of experts with vast enterprise security experience, focuses on novel ways to detect gaps and opportunities within the software delivery chain. Fusing the adversary and defenders perspectives, The research group fuels the Cider product and platform with the most innovative and meaningful insights, all while maintaining Cider as thought leaders on the CI/CD security domain.
Cider is growing rapidly on all fronts and is looking for a Senior Security Researcher to join our Research group.
- Research for novel attack vectors and mitigations across the software supply chain.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on implementing the output of the research in the Cider platform.
- Share your knowledge with the industry by publishing materials and blog posts, giving conference talks, and participating in open source projects.
- 3+ years of experience in security research.
- Experience in securing engineering environments.
- Experience in application security, preferably in both offensive and defensive approaches.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, CI/CD systems, environments and methodologies.
- An innovative mind with attention to detail.