Cider Security is an exciting startup focused on revolutionizing CI/CD security!
Built by a team of enterprise security veterans, Cider’s platform addresses one of the major gaps which exist in the security realm today through bridging the growing gaps between Security and Engineering.
Cider uses an advanced and unique method of observability over CI/CD systems and processes, which allows providing any organization a tailored set of controls and solutions to optimize security.
We’ve built an amazing team at Cider which allows us to aim high and build something truly revolutionary, and while we have a great challenge ahead of us, our opportunity is far greater!
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Complete ownership of the quality of production
- Be the focal point of product quality and provide mentoring through all the software development phases, starting from customer feedbacks, product designs, dev implementations, dev tests coverage and feature releases
- The product-know-all and the connecting link of all of our organizations’ departments: customer success, product and the the development team
- Be a Cider user and verify that all of our critical system flows are covered
What would make you a good fit?
- Passionate about delivering quality products, both on the technical side and on the product side
- Strong technical skills, cross system understanding
- Knowledge with industry standard testing methodologies and tools
- A team player who wants to join a great team and have meaningful impact
- 2+ years of experience of a QA Engineer testing complex web applications
- 2+ years of experience with building test cases and making test plans
- Analytical skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting/coding languages
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with DevTools (Chrome dev tools, Postman etc)