Chronosphere is the provider of the only observability platform that puts engineering organizations back in control by taming rampant data growth and cloud-native complexity, delivering increased business confidence. Teams at startups to well-known global brands in the Fortune 500 around the world trust Chronosphere to help them operate scalable, highly available and resilient applications.
Chronosphere is looking for trailblazers who are experts in their space and are passionate about creating meaningful solutions for engineers and digital businesses.
Chronosphere is a series C startup with more than $250M in funding and a $1B+ valuation. We’re a remote-first company, backed by Greylock, Lux Capital, General Atlantic, Addition and Founders Fund.
About the role
Chronosphere is looking for a hardworking, driven individual with a closer mentality to join our sales team as an Enterprise Account Executive. You will be responsible for finding, managing and closing new business for both large Enterprises and growing tech companies.
- Master Chronosphere’s target market, business drivers and strategies so that you can develop, intrigue, and position Chronosphere products as a value add solution with potential customers.
- Work in sync with an SDR to proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline.
- Work closely with an SE to create a technical selling strategy, including custom demos and effective pilots.
- Close business to meet and exceed bookings objectives.
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
- Effectively transition customers to the CSE team.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to support and grow accounts after close.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and product organization on customer insights, feature request and content strategy.
- 4+ years of relevant SaaS experience, bachelor’s degree required
- A passion for building relationships and driving business
- A growth mentality with the instinct to be creative
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, while maintaining a high sense of urgency
- Over-the-top motivation to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Organizational skills and a results-oriented, self-starter attitude
- Experience with these tools: Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator
- Experience at a technical SaaS company (Bonus if you have experience in the monitoring, observability, cloud or infrastructure tech space)
- Experience at an early stage SaaS startup (Series A-C)
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days, we will help you get up to speed on Chronosphere products and technology. You will also help research key companies, contacts and create a strategy with your SDR on an outbound strategy.
In three months you will have mastered the pitch, refined the prospecting process and be ready to manage and execute against a full quota.
United States - Remote #LI-Remote
Initially reporting to and collaborating with Lori Lipscomb, AVP West or Alex Baptista, AVP East.
Others you will learn from and collaborate with:
- Martin Mao - CEO
- Jeff Cobb - Head of Product
- Bryan Dell - Global Head of Revenue
- Paul Szymczyk - VP of Sales, Americas
- Jonathan Gill - Head of Sales Development
- Sales Engineering
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Free Lunches
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- And More
Chronosphere is an equal opportunity employer. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't line up exactly with the job description. Your skills, passion, and desire to make a difference will stand out. At Chronosphere, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge the standard. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org