DIRECTOR OF TALENT
We’re building cutting-edge solutions using the latest technological achievements at the intersection of blockchain, cryptography, distributed computing and network protocols. We’re growing our team and are looking for a leader who can help find and bring on the exceptional talent necessary to meet our vision.You will design, develop and deliver the necessary talent processes to identify and recruit the talent we need to create and maintain our enterprise solutions. You will report to the Head of HR and contribute to the definition of our culture. You will work closely with our technical hiring managers to define the skills needed and with our marketing function to ensure our brand is positioned to attract the best and brightest.
What this position will do:
At Chronicled our people are our most important asset. To us, the Director of Talent is an integral member of Chronicled’s business success. You will be instrumental from strategy to execution of our talent growth plans. You will help us maintain an equal employment opportunity environment. Ultimately, you will foster a healthy workplace that helps us achieve our business objectives.
- Build talent acquisition strategy, roadmap, and execution plan that ties to Chronicled’s roadmap and business objectives, including determining organizational design for the Talent function to meet business needs
- Partner with and building strong relationships with the executive team and finance to forecast hiring needs, and consult on recruiting strategies to mitigate or avoid any potential points of failure as we grow
- Manage, guide, and mentor recruiting team managers
- Develop recruiting short and long term strategies that ensure an ongoing pipeline of top, diverse talent across key talent segments
- Present status updates and make recommendations to senior leadership on recruiting strategies
- Drive vision for employer branding efforts and strategy
- Drive accountability for an efficient, dynamic full-cycle recruiting process
- Create and implement workforce planning/reporting on key recruiting metrics to measure team effectiveness, manage capacity and provide actionable insights.
- Proven work experience as a Director of Talent or similar role
- Familiarity with performance management and relevant software
- Experience delivering employee training programs
- Knowledge of labor legislation, immigration
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources tools (Greenhouse, Bamboo HR)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team spirit
- BS/MS in Human Resources or relevant field
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees.
- Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401k, 529 College Saving Plan, Gym Membership, Commuter Benefits, Employee Perks Program
- Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue. As well as a modern fully stocked office space with many amenities
- Daily Meals: Come to work hungry—our healthy catered lunch options and ample drinks and snacks make sure your body and soul are always well-fueled.
- Location: Centrally located and easily accessible offices in San Francisco
- Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
- Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
- Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
- Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
- Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
- Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
- Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
- Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally. Career advancement highly encouraged.
- Development Opportunities: We offer reimbursements for conference attendance and learning experiences. We encourage peer learning opportunities and provide access to resources to help you grow your skills. Formal and informal training to learn new knowledge, skills and abilities related to the job.
- Personal Growth: Weekly lunch and learn sessions, one on one mentorship with dedicated leadership and peers
Send resume and cover letter to Careers@chronicled.com