Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Chronicled is delivering the promise of blockchain to enable the transformation of how supply chains operate today. With our leadership establishing the MediLedger Network for the life science industry, we are starting in healthcare to change the way the business is done between trading partners. But that is just the beginning.
We need an extraordinary Sales professional to help bring all of the benefits our platform can offer to pharma companies here in the US and around the world. Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with top executives at leading healthcare companies to introduce and expand the adoption of Chronicled’s technology. To accomplish this you will partner cross-functionally across the company to align enterprise sales strategy with Chronicled’s product and technical roadmap.
To be successful, you will need to thrive in the hustle of a fast growing company, with a desire to get in on the ground floor, build a stronger sales process, be a team player, and roll up your sleeves.
What You’ll do:
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle with globally recognized companies
- Meet with key clients, maintain relationships, negotiate, and close deals
- Understands target customers business needs to effectively deliver Chronicled’s value proposition at the executive level
- Have technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise
- Meet and/or exceed sales goals
- Establish a sound sales strategy and playbook to maximize growth with limited resources
- Explore new markets and verticals through outbound prospecting and building pipeline
- Work cross-functionally with all teams at Chronicled
- Build, manage, and motivate a sales team.
What You’ll Have:
- BS/BA with Masters preferred, in Business or Science disciplines
- Have 7+ years of selling SaaS solutions to Fortune 500 companies as well as SMBs
- Have 7+ years of selling into large pharma / life science / healthcare companies, with a record of exceptional team performance
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Hands on experience with introducing and scaling a new SaaS product to providers.
- Experience hiring and managing an enterprise sales team, including outside sales, inside sales, and sales operations professionals
- Technical expertise to be able to showcase our solution, explaining its business benefits while tackling technical questions that arise
- Expert at sales forecasting, sales reporting, sales force automation, territory planning and management, and sales incentive compensation
- Detailed understanding of the healthcare sales cycle and process
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees.
- Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401k, 529 College Saving Plan, Gym Membership, Commuter Benefits, Employee Perks Program
- Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue. As well as a modern fully stocked office space with many amenities
- Daily Meals: Come to work hungry—our healthy catered lunch options and ample drinks and snacks make sure your body and soul are always well-fueled.
- Location: Centrally located and easily accessible offices in San Francisco
- Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
- Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
- Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
- Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
- Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
- Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
- Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
- Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally. Career advancement highly encouraged.
- Development Opportunities: We offer reimbursements for conference attendance and learning experiences. We encourage peer learning opportunities and provide access to resources to help you grow your skills. Formal and informal training to learn new knowledge, skills and abilities related to the job.
- Personal Growth: Weekly lunch and learn sessions, one on one mentorship with dedicated leadership and peers
Send resume and cover letter to Careers@chronicled.com