SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT, PRODUCT
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
You will design, develop and support the Chronicled Network. You will report to the CTO and contribute to the definition of a unified platform across Chronicled's product suite, and provide the architectural foundation for our multi-year product strategy.
You will work closely with Engineers, Product Managers, and our Professional Services team to ensure we are discovering key patterns and designing generalized solutions to meet the complex business requirements of our customer base. You are also a hand-on engineer and will also work within the engineering organization to help with implementing key aspects of your design.
- Own the functional architecture of specific Chronicled product areas
- Identify, document, and drive understanding around the critical product design challenges that the team faces
- Work with experts across Product Management, Engineering, and Global Services to articulate long term product design solutions
- Ensure Chronicled demonstrates excellent functional design practices
- Participate in product strategy and roadmap planning
- Collaborate with Engineers to ensure our technology strategy and product strategy are aligned
- Work with Engineers to implement critical aspect of the architecture
- Collaborate with Professional Services to deliver the product to customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with modern programming languages including Rust, Golang, Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Clojure, C, C++ or Python
- Track record of defining functionality across multiple products
- Experience in capturing and communicating architecture and functionality using modeling languages/notations such as UML, BPMN, Sequence Diagrams, ORM, etc.
- Fluent with REST API design, documentation and development
- Familiar with OpenAPI and AsyncAPI specifications
- Demonstrated ability in designing scalable, enterprise-grade software
- Solid understanding of messaging architectures and technologies, such as RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Strong knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Basic knowledge of applied cryptography
- Understanding of blockchain technologies
- Masteryr of Git, GitHub and Gitflow
- Solid interpersonal skills capable of building strong relationships across functions
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical issues
- At least 4 years in software engineering.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees.
- Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401k, 529 College Saving Plan, Gym Membership, Commuter Benefits, Employee Perks Program
- Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue. As well as a modern fully stocked office space with many amenities
- Daily Meals: Come to work hungry—our healthy catered lunch options and ample drinks and snacks make sure your body and soul are always well-fueled.
- Location: Centrally located and easily accessible offices in San Francisco
- Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
- Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
- Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
- Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
- Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
- Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
- Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
- Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally. Career advancement highly encouraged.
- Development Opportunities: We offer reimbursements for conference attendance and learning experiences. We encourage peer learning opportunities and provide access to resources to help you grow your skills. Formal and informal training to learn new knowledge, skills and abilities related to the job.
- Personal Growth: Weekly lunch and learn sessions, one on one mentorship with dedicated leadership and peers
Send resume and cover letter to Careers@chronicled.com