TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER
At Chronicled, we value an inclusive and diverse environment where technical precision, passion, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. We are a customer-centric company that strives every day to build products that solve real business problems with solutions that delight the customer and add exponential value.
We are bringing to life a new paradigm of decentralized network - such as the MediLedger Network - that promises to be the next big wave after centralized SaaS software. The next decade in enterprise software will be defined by our success and leadership.
The team at Chronicled is highly cohesive, driven, and lives by the company values. We are looking for individuals who can bring new ideas and energy to the culture and work with the rest of the team to build a world-class enterprise software company.
As Technical Product Manager at Chronicled, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of blockchain-enabled enterprise software that connects multiple businesses in a peer-to-peer network and streamlines cross-company business processes. You will be working with a team of dynamic individuals who act as owners and are focused on doing right by the customer. You are a good fit if you like taking responsibility and initiative and know how to get things done on time and with quality.
- Work with the Chief Product Officer to deliver on key product goals
- Maintain a prioritized roadmap and timeline for product features and user stories
- Write product requirement documents for high priority user stories to inform the engineering efforts
- Write Jira epics and stories and maintain the Jira backlog
- Work with the QA team to produce well defined acceptance criteria
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan for the epics and stories for sprint planning
- Ensure execution of the stories and tasks as per timeline
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers to deliver coherent and intuitive interfaces
- Maintain product documentation
- Propose enhancements to the product management practices
- Deep understanding of technical stack including API and Web applications
- Deep understanding of the software and product development lifecycle
- Experience with enterprise software development
- Ability to exhibit sound business and technical judgement to prioritize stories and tasks
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Working experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Comfortable with leading a team towards a common goal
- Skillful with project management practices
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid business acumen to understand business problems and devise technical solutions
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- MS or MBA (preferred)
- 5 years of experience as Technical Product Manager in a high growth startup
- Enterprise startup experience preferred
At Chronicled we take pride in our Total Rewards Package which is available to all full time Chronicled Employees.
- Competitive Rewards: Comprehensive and competitive employment and rewards packages for all employees
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision. 401k, 529 College Saving Plan, Gym Membership, Commuter Benefits, Employee Perks Program
- Equipment: Macbook pro and accessories standard issue. As well as a modern fully stocked office space with many amenities
- Daily Meals: Come to work hungry—our healthy catered lunch options and ample drinks and snacks make sure your body and soul are always well-fueled.
- Location: Centrally located and easily accessible offices in San Francisco
- Flexibility: We believe flexibility comes in multiple forms. Freedom to express yourself with an open startup casual dress code, Flexible schedules. Best of all we have an unlimited vacation policy that allows you to get the rest and relaxation you need to refresh.
- Welcoming Culture: We call ourselves a family for a reason. We foster a fun and creative atmosphere where anyone can openly contribute ideas, feel appreciated, and feel empowered to be who they are. Fun is also highly encouraged! Frequent offsite team building events and weekly happy hours.
- Recognition: Respect and prominence due to work contributions, working on cutting edge technology. Our employees are celebrated and recognized for their contributions
- Variety: Opportunities to experience different job tasks, responsibilities, and project opportunities
- Workload: Challenging and fast paced work. There is never a dull moment in our Enterprise Blockchain Laboratory.
- Work Importance: The typical Chronicled team member has a bias for action. We do. We build. We step outside of the scope. We believe we will change the world.
- Control your own Destiny: Ability to influence others and control one’s own destiny.
- Advancement: Opportunities to get ahead both personally and professionally. Career advancement highly encouraged.
- Development Opportunities: We offer reimbursements for conference attendance and learning experiences. We encourage peer learning opportunities and provide access to resources to help you grow your skills. Formal and informal training to learn new knowledge, skills and abilities related to the job.
- Personal Growth: Weekly lunch and learn sessions, one on one mentorship with dedicated leadership and peers
Send resume and cover letter to Careers@chronicled.com