Date published: 4/2/19
We seek a talented Salesforce Architect with deep Salesforce knowledge to architect Salesforce solutions and integrate with back-office systems. You will be dreaming up innovations and architecting solutions that power our ministry. This is an opportunity to be part of a talented, agile, high-energy team doing cool development work, while also working with people who share your values.
Christian Care Ministry is a community of Christians that requires its employees to share its Christian religious beliefs and practices. CCM complies with all anti-discrimination laws applicable to religious employers.
A career with Christian Care Ministry (CCM) is more than just a job, it’s a ministry. CCM’s mission is to connect and equip Christians to share their lives, faith, talents, and resources with others. The foundation of CCM’s mission is Acts 2:42-47.
States we employ in:
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess Salesforce.com architecture and provide secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- Partner with clients through a strategic and consultative sales approach to understand client's business needs, current technical environment and future technology requirements
- Act as an advisor by consulting with ministry clients and Salesforce team regarding technical issues surrounding multiple technologies
- Provide technical guidance to Salesforce software development team to support ministry and product strategies
- Explore and recommend new Salesforce technology platforms and capabilities
- Participate in agile development teams, constantly improving quality and throughput
- Participate in code reviews
- Keep learning: seek advanced certification on the Salesforce platform
- This position requires a self-starter and quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a passion for delivering a wow experience
- 2+ years of experience on the Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a lead architect role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies or relevant experience
- Has held a technical architect role on multiple complex deployments, or relevant experience
- Experience guiding a development team on the appropriate use of platform technology
- Identify and mitigate technical risks across the architecture
- Experience with object-oriented design patterns
- Awareness of platform-specific design patterns and limits
- Experience developing code on the Force.com platform
- Ability to identify development-related risks, considerations, and limits for the platform
- Experience with common integration patterns; experience with integration on the Lightning Platform
- Understanding of and ability to architect a solution to address security complexities, mechanisms, and capabilities as part of a functional security model
- Understanding of data migration considerations, design trade-offs, and common ETL Tools
- Awareness of large data volume considerations, risks, and mitigation strategies
- Awareness of general mobile solutions and architecture and understanding of on platform mobile solutions and considerations
- Experience with project and development lifecycle methodologies
- Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team player
- Knowledge of Jira, Bitbucket, Salesforce DX is a plus. Experience with Lightning Conversion is a plus
- Clear communicator, both verbally, and in writing. Excellent listener with a positive attitude
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new technologies
Other Skills & Abilities
- Ability to learn and learn fast
- Self-starter who will figure out what it takes to get the job done
- Timely and reliable, enjoy working with and in teams and are a team player
- Possess a proven ability to execute on developed strategies
- Understand, actively participate and are passionate about continuous improvement
- Care about the details and getting things exactly right
- A great attitude
Education & Experience
- Have a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect certification.
- 5+ years of implementation experience, including development, across the full software development lifecycle.
- 3+ years of experience in an architect role
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) and great benefits
- An on-site gym and cafeteria
- CCM values our employees. Each individual is given the opportunity to excel in their strengths, advance their skill set, and have direct input into the decisions that ultimately drive the ministry’s success.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.