The CFStudents Coordinator position provides ministerial and coordinative support to all CFStudents activities at the Palm Beach Gardens location. This position serves in all efforts to build volunteer teams, disciple students, organize ministry and execute events. This is a full-time, salary position and serves to fully support your campus CFStudents Director.
- Serving and caring for students and their families at the campus level.
- Building an extensive team of adult volunteers to invest in our students including Service Volunteers and Group Leaders.
- Overseeing the process of recruiting and onboarding volunteers while implementing and maintaining accurate volunteer tracking systems and leveraging our church database system.
- Developing and mobilizing students to lead and serve within CFStudents, and working with Campus Teams to ensure student participation in weekend worship, the Journey, and 4th Saturday serve.
- Coordinating on-site meetings and events by using excellent organization skills.
- Communicating clearly and concisely to leaders about CFStudents services and special event plans.
- Organizing agenda’s, mailings, calendars, attendance and other administrative tasks, which may include reconciling department financial statements, completing ministry purchase orders, and tracking ministry budgets.
College graduate, or degree in progress, preferably in a related field of ministry.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
2-4 years of experience in student ministry.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: CFStudents Director at the Gardens Campus