The Campus Coordinator at Trinity Church Christ Fellowship executes administrative and ministerial coordination for the campus. We are looking for someone who is logistically strong, can communicate well, plans ahead, and is able to implement both the big picture vision with the smallest of details within their purview; while caring for guests and volunteer teams. One of our core values is a Passion For People – this position is one that will exemplify this value to the fullest.
- Multiply volunteer teams by building relationships with and supporting their team leaders.
- These teams include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Connections: Host Teams - Parking, Campus, Connect, Auditorium, Journey, Baptism
- Campus Support: Logistics/Setup, Hospitality, Service Coordinators, Data Entry
- Operations Team: Medical, Safety, Contributions
- Fully supporting and pastoring volunteer teams by resourcing with materials, technology, training, and encouragement.
- Continually cultivate relationships with multiple Palm Beach County Organizations (School District, Sheriff’s Office, Palm Beach County, etc.).
- Be the budget expert and reconcile monthly departmental expenses.
- Plan, organize, and lead all internal campus events (i.e. Easter, Christmas, Special Guests, 4th Saturday Serve).
- Oversees the look and feel of the campus environments.
- Execute our Central Connections strategy and lead the Welcome Home experience for all weekend services and campus events.
- Lead and facilitate the ‘The Journey’ experience at the Trinity campus.
- Work closely with the Central Director of Connections and campus ministry leaders to effectively lead a cohesive follow up strategy at the campus for first connections, first time families, interest forms, salvations, etc.
- Oversee the process and execution of the baptisms at the campus.
- Work closely with the Campus Groups Director and Ministry Leaders to ensure follow up with Journey participants jumping into Groups or onto a Dream Team is timely and effective.
- Lead a rhythmic Connections Team Orientation for new volunteers and lead on-going volunteer training experiences throughout the year as set by the Central Connections team.
- Collect and report data for Connection metrics.
- Lead new initiatives the Central Connections team may develop in an attempt to help people take their next step in their walk with Christ.
- Working cross-departmentally with the Multi-Site team and Events team to execute our Connections strategy for church-wide events such as Easter, Christmas, Amazing, Diesel, etc.
- Look after and steward the Campus Connections budget.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experience building and managing teams of volunteers
- Experience in event management and coordination
- Working knowledge of managing multiple budgets
- Working knowledge of data collection and reporting
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Campus Pastor