The Freedom & Care Director creates environments that are full of faith, family and fun. They build teams that provide pastoral care and help people find freedom at the Royal Palm campus.
Oversee Royal Palm Freedom and Care Staff:
- Team work makes the dream work! You provide leadership to all Royal Palm Freedom & Care staff through regular team meetings and one-on-one meetings. You call out the gifts of each team member. You also understand and demonstrate that the success of the ministry is directly related to raising up and equipping teams of volunteer leaders.
- Oversee the Royal Palm Freedom & Care budget.
- Directly oversee and provide a strong pastoral and platform presence for the Celebrate Recovery ministry at the Royal Palm campus.
- Perform duties such as onboarding volunteers, setting schedule of speakers for large sessions.
- Recruit and train group leaders for Step Studies.
- Directly oversee and provide a strong pastoral presence for the Royal Palm Freedom ministry.
- Perform duties such as onboarding volunteers and scheduling classes.
- Recruit and train table hosts for Royal Palm Freedom classes.
- Oversee the weekend altar and prayer ministry at the Royal Palm campus.
- Oversee a staff and volunteer team that does benevolence, DivorceCare, GriefShare, Single & Parenting, triage counseling, and assists with funerals.
- Conduct some weddings and funerals personally.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
1-3 years of relevant experience.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (exempt)
Reporting to: Associate Campus Pastor