The Executive Associate provides administrative support and manages key projects for the Senior Executive Director of Ministries as well as to the Senior Management Team. This position reports to the Senior Executive Director of Ministries.
- Providing administrative support to the Senior Executive Director of Ministries including calendar management, budget support, and other administrative tasks.
- Scheduling all Senior Management Team (SMT) meetings, reserving meeting spaces, and preparing meeting spaces for team meetings.
- Creating and organizing team meeting templates as well as sending follow up communication with decisions made and action steps.
- Sending formal all staff communication to inform our staff team of key decisions and updates.
- Providing projecting management for key SMT initiatives, including the tracking of objectives and key results (OKR’s).
- Managing the SMT and Central Ministries Executive Budget process and serving as the budget Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Updating the “Global Calendar” and sending invites to the staff team for church-wide events.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 4 years’ experience working in a professional environment.
- 4 years’ experience in Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Adobe Suite.
- Experience with project/ task management software is a plus.
- Working knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, communication and collaboration, and leadership techniques.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication to provide exceptional care and concern while prioritizing and adjusting to multiple moving parts in a fast paced-setting.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Senior Executive Director of Ministries