The Kids Creative Coordinator is the creative leader on all Christ Fellowship Kids content and resources including weekend content, digital content, camps, and events.
- Leading the creative planning process for all Christ Fellowship Kids monthly series and content projects.
- Writing host scripts for digital and physical environments.
- Storyboarding and scripting a weekly Kids show for in-service, online, YouTube, as well as casting hosts for the show.
- Working collaboratively with the Central Kids Director and other creative departments (such as films, design, Kids Resource team, etc.) to give creative inspiration to the Kids series looks and projects.
- Assisting with writing portions of the Christ Fellowship Kids monthly curriculum.
- Lead a weekly programming meeting with Elementary Coordinators.
- Collaborate on Family Ministry creative projects.
College graduate, or degree in progress, preferably in children’s ministry or equivalent.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in ministry setting.
- Highly relational and possesses great people skills, with an orientation towards serving, empowering others, and building strong teams; must be able to develop effective relationships with children and parents.
- Experience, or will to be trained with ProPresenter software, and a basic knowledge of Live Production (Audio & Lighting).
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt), including weekends and some nights
Reporting To: Creative Leader, Family Ministries