The Receptionist & Mailroom Associate at Christ Fellowship is the first point of contact and helps create a welcoming atmosphere at the Gardens Campus reception desk, in person, and over the phone. Is passionate about the church and loving others by providing an exceptional campus experience.
- Portray the heart and mind of Jesus Christ in providing administrative and ministry support as the first contact for the Gardens Campus and by phone for all Christ Fellowship campuses region wide.
- Promptly answer incoming phone calls and quickly discern the destination of calls.
- Easily multi-task with appropriate awareness and sensitivity to people and situations.
- Pleasantly respond to members, visitors, vendors, callers, and staff with a Christ-servant attitude.
- Greet visitors, church family, staff, volunteers, USPS, FEDEX, UPS, vendors, etc. and notify appropriate departments.
- Answer basic questions about church events, and offer brochures, or further information.
- Arrange for tours of campus when first time guests arrive.
- Keep directory, reception information, and phone console current according to staff changes.
- Recruit, train and organize volunteers to assist with reception duties and mailroom duties
- Update recorded greeting and system messages with campus service times and holiday information.
- Assist mailroom staff and volunteers with coordinating distribution of packages and mail.
- Handle confidential matters and material with excellence.
High School Diploma
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Part-time, Hourly (Non-Exempt)