The Lead Producer will be responsible for the pre-production, production, and post production management of weekend videos. Manages other editors/producers to accomplish high quality video promos, human interest stories, long and short format teachings, video backgrounds and special event moments.
- Oversee videos that will be created from pre-production to final delivery.
- Create and edit original content that embodies the CF culture.
- Attend Creative Planning Meetings when necessary.
- Oversee multiple projects and project boards as we work ahead for weekend content.
- Create video pitches and treatments.
- Work closely with the team's project manager and ministry partners for the pre production process.
- Collaborate with the central films team for resources and support.
- Determine the teams workload and bandwidth.
- Be responsible for outsourcing content if necessary.
- Be responsible for submitting a preview of all produced material for approval. Complete revisions as necessary.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to be cross-trained and perform tasks other than your own as requested. Including the task of weekend scheduling occasionally.
- Have to lead, influence and mentor others.
Bachelors Degree in Film Production or 3-4 Years of Relevant Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and an Understanding of all other Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Understanding of Conceptualization and Creation of Digital Content
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
3-4 Years of Relevant Experience
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Creative Services, Weekend Manager