The Stewardship Coordinator at Christ Fellowship has a passion for helping our church family understand stewardship & generosity as it relates to their time, talent, and treasures. They will do this by implementing new initiatives & providing opportunities for our church family to live out a generous heart. Additionally, they will provide Family Ministries & Campus Ministries with opportunities to show generosity in creative ways. This role reports to the Associate Director of Stewardship.
- Developing and maintaining the momentum of Christ Fellowship’s Live to Give core values and initiatives throughout the entire organization.
- Develop & look over the First Time & Second Time Giver Discipleship Process as well as look over the First Time Giving Appreciation Gathering.
- Working with Director to oversee and develop a teaching team and content for Groups, Special Topic Seminars, Financial Peace University, and other growth experiences within the Digital Platform and to ensure that Stewardship principles are woven effectively throughout Christ Fellowship’s curriculum.
- Serving volunteers by creating opportunities, engaging people in serving, nurturing volunteer development, and fostering community and communication among volunteers.
- Partner with Christ Fellowship Kids, Students, and Young Adults to weave Stewardship principles into an ongoing rhythm that will prepare the next generation to live financially free & generous giving.
- Partner with Communications, Marketing, and Missions to create logistical plans with Heart for the House & Christ Birthday Offering as well as ongoing updates and momentum throughout the year in conjunction with both giving initiatives.
- Providing stewardship and discipleship analysis proactively through quarterly, monthly, and weekly reports.
- Creating & coordinating stewardship events and connection opportunities including one-on-ones, small group gatherings, serving opportunities, and other outings.
- Facilitate administrative support for the Stewardship Ministry by managing the budget, invoices, and communicating with other ministry departments & church family.
High School Diploma
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
2 years of related ministry or business experience
Classification: Full-time Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Associate Director, Stewardship