The Connections Coordinator at the Christ Fellowship Gardens Campus, is responsible for assisting the Connections Associate Director in providing high-level leadership to Campus Connections teams while looking after our Welcome Home experience from the street through The Journey. In conjunction with the Connections Associate Director, you will be responsible for connecting people and helping them take their best next step. We get excited about community, and you’ll love this job if you like to make things happen, and have a passion for people to find their place in the church.
- Helping the Connections Associate Director to execute our Central Connections strategy and leading the team to create the ‘Welcome Home’ experience for all weekend services and campus events.
- Leading all Campus Host volunteers and leaders including Journey, Parking, Campus, Connect, and Auditorium Hosts. This includes investing in and developing team leaders in each of these areas.
- Leading “The Journey” environment at the campus. This would include scheduling The Journey, scheduling facilitators, and building a Journey volunteer team of hosts.
- Overseeing the process and execution of the baptism at the campus.
- Working with the Connections Associate Director to dream and build great things for the guest experience.
- Working closely with the Connections Associate Director and campus ministry leaders to effectively lead a cohesive follow up strategy at the campus for first time guests/families, interest forms, salvations, etc.
- Working closely with the campus Groups Director and ministry leaders to ensure that follow up with Journey participants jumping into Groups or onto a Dream Team is timely and effective.
- Leading a rhythmic Connections Team Orientation for new volunteers and lead on-going volunteer training experiences throughout the year as set by the Central Connections team.
- Collecting and reporting the proper data for Connections metrics; Journey, Host Teams, Baptism, Guest Engagement.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 4 years customer service-related experience.
- Experience in recruiting, leading, and developing staff and volunteers.
Classification: Full-time Salary (exempt)
Reporting to: Connections Associate Director