The Campus Coordinator (Development) position at Christ Fellowship is designed to help people who are early on in their ministry experience, or experienced but new to Christ Fellowship, learn the necessary skills to excel as a Campus Coordinator at Christ Fellowship. We are currently seeking those who are passionate about people, logistics and checklists. You will have the opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Developing spiritually, personally, and professionally through mentoring, training, and other ministry opportunities at both the core and campus level.
- Work with our Core Team, assisting with various projects such as:
- Shadowing and supporting the Campus Coordinator team across all CF locations
- Campus launch assistance
- Large campus event planning and coordination such as: at the movies set building, Easter/Christmas, 4th Saturday Serve, etc.
- Communication project coordination
- Organization and execution of events from start to finish
- Budget tracking and reconciling purchase orders, petty cash and credit card purchases.
- Hands-on ministry experience as you serve at one of our campuses on the weekend. You will spend time doing such things as:
- Support Welcome Team volunteers by resourcing them with tools, training & encouragement
- Recruiting, coordinating, training and caring for a team of volunteers.
- Keeping all welcome team rosters and welcome team serving tags up to date in our Relationship Management System and schedule teams in our planning system.
- Work in conjunction with all campus teams and volunteer teams in executing weekend services.
College graduate, or degree in progress.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experienced with at least 1 year in logistics and/or events
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt) position including weekends and some week nights.
Reporting to: Campus Logistics Director