The Christ Fellowship Kids Welcome and Dream Team Coordinator supports the Kids Ministry by looking after the welcome team environment and ensuring the effective implementation of the volunteer on-boarding and placement process and at times, assisting the Kids Director with various administrative responsibilities.
- Create a memorable “full of fun” impression by exceeding guest’s expectations in the New Family Check In experience.
- Drive the new family process to ensure that we care for new families and help them get connected to the campus.
- Work with the campus Connections team to ensure there is cohesion between campus hosts and Kids Welcome Team volunteers.
- Supporting the supervision of midweek programming during the week as directed.
- Drive the volunteer on-boarding process in accordance with Core objectives, processes, and philosophy, including our SERVE strategy.
- Coordinate and help implement volunteer recruiting training and appreciation strategies and initiatives.
- Supporting Area Coordinators as they build their Dream Teams.
- Contributing to Central Team initiative development and implementation as directed by and in cooperation with Central Kids Directors and team.
- Attending weekly staff meetings and Department meetings as directed.
EDUCATION & RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- College graduate, or degree in progress.
- Experienced with 1 year in a kids’ ministry environment, either as staff or volunteer.
- Passion to help others discover their purpose and connect in ministry.
Classification: Full Time, salary (non-exempt), including weekends and some nights.
Reporting to: Kids Director