We are looking for a confident, experienced Senior Graphic Designer; who is passionate about design, branding and ministry. The Senior Designer in the Central Support Content Team will create unique content for our Ministries, Campuses, TV Program, and special publications.
- Develop and implement print and digital design solutions to help communicate the global message of CF.
- Collaborate with other content teams designers.
- Creates main looks and collateral design ministry requests and special projects.
- Looks after freelancers and determines if needed.
- Collaborate with other designers and support the design needs of our ministries.
- Leads collaboration opportunities with all designers from all content teams.
- Creates opportunities for growth and collaboration among designers.
- Enforces server and naming convention protocols.
- Creates special publications and leads the design initiatives.
- Leads a group of designers.
- Be responsible for your own growth when it comes to your craft and creative fuel.
- Consistently execute with excellence and on time.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years of solid professional design experience.
Expert level knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator.
* Digital Portfolio is Required
Classification: Full-time, Salary Exempt
Reporting to: Creative Services Central Manager