The Kids Worship Coordinator at Christ Fellowship is responsible for leading the Kids worship environments at the Palm Beach Gardens Campus of Christ Fellowship. This role with focus on building and scheduling worship teams of all ages, nurturing and encouraging kids to use their gifts and abilities in service for Christ, communication with parents, leadership for Kids Choir and other duties to help build the culture of worship in kids.
- Look after the worship environments in Kids Ministry at the Palm Beach Gardens campus
- Be responsible for scheduling all worship teams in all Kids Ministry environments
- Develop a mid-week Kids Worship team experience – including rehearsals, community, and development; Coordinate and lead rehearsals for the weekend worship teams
- Work in cooperation and collaboration with preschool and elementary coordinators in the planning and implementation of worship segments during weekend services.
- Build a volunteer team consisting of adults and High School and Middle School students who serve and lead weekly kids worship teams and kids choir events;
- Serve regularly as a worship leader in Kids Ministry worship environments.
- Lead the programming and execution of “Kids Weekends” in weekend worship services at the Palm Beach Gardens campus including coordinating and leading kids choir rehearsals, choreography, and other elements with Campus teams.
- Communicate with children and parents regarding auditions, goals, objectives, rehearsal times, ministry schedules, and general information.
- Look after the planning and stewardship of campus Children’s Ministry worship resources – budget, equipment, supplies, etc.
- Be a part of building Kids Worship culture through our content on the weekends in capturing filming.
- Be a part of helping pick worship songs for the content used in the Kid's environment.
A college graduate, or degree in progress
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experienced working with children in a musical setting; experience and leadership in Children’s Ministry preferred.
- Experienced in leading choir rehearsals and performances
- Must have extensive experience and gifting in leading worship, and be an excellent vocalist.
- Proficient in Propresenter and a basic knowledge of Audio, Video, Lighting
- Able to accomplish assigned projects utilizing highly developed communication (written and verbal), project management, time management and collaboration skills.
- Highly relational and possess great people skills, with an orientation towards serving, empowering others, and building strong teams; must be able to develop effective relationships with children and parents.
Classification: Part-time, Salary (Exempt) - 25 hours per week, including Sunday and some nights.
Reporting To: Kids Director