We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Christ Fellowship Team to love on our families as we partner with parents to lead kids to love Jesus, love others and love life!
The Kids Care Provider contributes to the overall ministry of Christ Fellowship Kids at your assigned campus by providing kids care on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:00-9:00pm, as well as occasional Friday nights or Saturday events. This is a part-time, hourly (non-exempt) position, scheduled to work up to 15 hours a week reporting to the Kids Campus Director. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
We are looking for:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Someone with a High school diploma or equivalent, and experience working with children.
- Someone with a passion for kids ministry and the desire to lead kids to love Jesus, love others and love life.
- Someone who can build trust with parents and demonstrate a high level of responsibility.
- Someone who is skilled with classroom management and can facilitate activities, video content, discussion time, etc.
- Someone who can handle confidential matters and material with utmost excellence.
- The ability to stand, sit, reach, and lift up to 40lbs if needed.
You will be serving God and others by:
- Providing a safe and fun environment for the kids during Christ Fellowship's mid-week programming.
- Ensuring our children are properly checked into the environment and checked out of the environment using our security tags.
- Implementing and facilitating Christ Fellowship Kids provided curriculum and activity plans.
- Consistently filling the shifts you are scheduled for and taking the responsibility to find another provider to do so if you cannot make a shift for any reason.
- Attending any scheduled Kids Care provided training and completing all training modules online through Trained Up once hired.
Core Commitments for Christ Fellowship Staff:
Based on our Core Beliefs, Mission and Values, we ask all Christ Fellowship Staff members to make specific lifestyle commitments. We each are called to pursue personal holiness and as CF Staff members we also carry a spiritual responsibility to set an example in the way that we live. The commitments outlined below are not an attempt to measure our spirituality or to promote legalism, rather, they are based on our desire to live a life worthy of the calling we have received. While some of these commitments are clearly expressed in Scripture, others are based on our role and responsibility as leaders.
Entertainment & Recreation
I will use discretion and discernment in my choice of entertainment and recreation, including the shows/movies/videos I watch, the music I listen to, the games I play, and the places I go.
Our social media platforms are an opportunity for influence; therefore, I will use wisdom in the content and timing of what I post as well as what I engage with. I will avoid posting, liking, sharing, or following anything that could be considered inappropriate or divisive.
When conflict arises, I accept my Biblical responsibility to personally address any issues directly with the person or people involved. I will not talk with others who are not a part of the problem or the solution. If the conflict cannot be resolved, I will involve the appropriate leader.
Tithes & Offerings
I commit to return to the Lord the first ten percent of what he entrusts to me. My tithe will be directed to Christ Fellowship, my local church. I will give beyond the tithe as directed by the Holy Spirit and lead the way in church-wide efforts such as Heart for the House and Christ’s Birthday Offering.
Alcohol & Tobacco
In light of my role and responsibility as a leader at Christ Fellowship, I will refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages and tobacco during my employment.
I will not use or possess illegal or recreational drugs (including marijuana), nor will I abuse prescription or over-the-counter medication.
I will protect my relationships by establishing and maintaining healthy relationship boundaries. I will avoid placing myself or others in a situation that is inappropriate or could be perceived that way.
As a married person, I commit to invest in my marriage and to lead my family well. I will do this by loving God first, having serious fun, demonstrating love & respect for my spouse, and practicing my promise.
As a single (non-married) person, I commit to pursuing God, leading myself well and establishing healthy relationship boundaries and practices for the season of life I am in.
I commit to living a life of sexual purity by avoiding any act of sexual immorality including, but not limited to, adultery, homosexual behavior, pornography in any form, and premarital sex.
I understand there may be times when I learn a staff member has lived or is currently living in a way that is inconsistent with Christ Fellowship’s Core Commitments. I will address these concerns with the person or people involved. Additionally, if the inconsistency compromises the integrity of the staff member or of Christ Fellowship, I will encourage the staff member to share with their supervisor or the Director of Human Resources as soon as possible. If they do not share in a prompt manner, I understand it is my responsibility to notify my Campus Pastor, Core Director, or the Director of Human Resources.
I understand that one of Christ Fellowship’s Core Values is to “Grow to Go: remain teachable to become usable.” I will keep a teachable spirit at all times and remain open to coaching conversations in order to continue to grow and to fulfill the commitments I have made.