As an Online Programming Producer, you’ll get to advance the gospel by duplicating the culture of Christ Fellowship Church in communities around the world. Whether someone is attending Christ Fellowship from across the street or across the world, the Online Programming Producer helps our members take the weekend into their weeks through engaging and innovative digital programming.
- Create a consistent experience for our online audience by leveraging technology to cultivate a digital environment that will reach people for Christ.
- Generate engagement at online and in-person events (Watch Parties, Baptisms, Outreach, Groups) to grow ministries in communities.
- Cultivate digital environments where we create connections, provide next steps, and assimilate people into the Christ Fellowship community so they can know God, grow in their relationships, discover their purpose, and impact the world.
- Provide digital resources and content for our congregation so they have the tools for growth in their spiritual walk.
- Inspire new ways of thinking and explore fresh and unique approaches to design, create, and solve digital communication opportunities that bring to life the global message of Christ Fellowship Everywhere.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of producing content for online audiences
- Proven ability to work with other teams to accomplish goals
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Associate Director of Christ Fellowship Everywhere