The Junior Copywriter at Christ Fellowship will help to uphold Christ Fellowship’s voice and messaging guidelines, assist in crafting key communications materials, and ensure consistency across all marketing and communication channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for communication and be skilled in writing and proofing strong, succinct copy that is grammatically correct.
*Please be prepared to offer writing samples
- Proofing and editing copy across all marketing and communication channels, including website, email, social media, push notification, text message, and print materials
- Supporting Copywriter to compile and produce written content for campaigns and intended audiences across all communication channels
- Ensuring consistency of voice and upholding messaging guidelines across all marketing and communication channels
- Participating in creative brainstorms and conducting research to optimize messaging strategies
- Collaborating with internal and external team members and creatives on all things “communication”—content creation, brand activations and platforms, integrated campaigns, innovation projects, naming, social media, events, and new campaign development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines, while maintaining acute attention to detail
A bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Copywriter