The Human Resources Generalist at Christ Fellowship is responsible for working with ministry leaders to plan and execute a variety of professional-level human resources plans and processes across all campus locations. This position requires advanced collaboration and competencies in Staffing & Recruitment, Employee Relations, Benefits Administration, and Policy Implementation.
- Creates, plans and implements positive and pragmatic HR solutions to successfully deliver business objectives.
- Implements HR strategies that impact positively on church goals, and drives to increase HR performance by seeking comments, opinions and feedback.
- Able to communicate vision to managers and challenge or coach them, when needed.
- Uses appropriate HR metrics to evaluate performance and make recommendations.
- Understands applicable labor laws and key principles of employee relations.
- Communicates and explains leadership decisions to employees.
- Fosters working relationships with vendors and industry experts.
- Defines staffing needs, taking into account quantity and skills requirements.
- Has a comprehensive knowledge of interviewing, evaluation and other recruitment processes and techniques.
- Actively promotes internal mobility and succession planning.
- Has a thorough understanding of internal and external market conditions that impact candidate attraction and employee retention.
- Develops and implements effective recruitment processes, techniques and sources for attraction and selection of candidates.
- Efficiently uses Christ Fellowship’s recruitment and onboarding tools, including Greenhouse and ADP.
- Helps management to plan and implement effective change management and communication to ensure that organizational changes have a positive impact on both the employee and church.
- Partners with leadership and employees to maintain Christ Fellowship’s desired culture and vision and leads by example through shared Core Values.
- Implements two-way communication to keep candidates and employees informed and involved about church and HR processes and other matters which impact them.
- Designs and implements candidate and employee communications, utilizing collaborative platforms for print, email, intranet and social media.
- Actively promotes care for employees’ safety and wellbeing.
- Assists with the management of the Employee Engagement system (15Five), including training staff and managers, monitoring involvement, developing analytics, and troubleshooting.
- Completes 90-Day Performance Review Meetings for staff in new roles and exit interview meetings for team members stepping off of the staff team.
CERTIFICATION OR LICENSES:
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years as a Human Resources Professional