The Campus & Events Administrative Assistant at Christ Fellowship’s Gardens campus is responsible for assisting with all administrative needs for the Campus Coordinator and Facilities department. This includes handling purchase orders, reviewing room schedules, and assisting with the budget. This is a full-time hourly (non-exempt) position reporting to the Campus Coordinator.
- Assist the Campus Coordinator with any administrative needs for the department.
- Complete monthly Concur, Anybill & monthly budget reports for the Campus Coordinator & Facilities team.
- Oversee use of the Room Management software; communicate with staff and vendors regarding activities such as Graduations, HOA meetings, funerals, etc.
- Serve as budget Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Facilities team.
- Turn in all meter readings to city and utility companies.
- Submit all city permits and road signs and special events.
- Order all cleaning supplies and other facilities supplies on a regular basis.
- Work with waste management to schedule pickups, emptying of compactor, etc.
- Oversee and follow up with midweek Volunteer Teams; equip them with direction for weekend preparation details.
- Use our Rock database to tag volunteers, schedule interviews, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience that demonstrates organization skills, budgeting and customer service.
Classification: Full-time | Hourly (non-exempt) including some weekends and nights.
Reporting to: Campus Coordinator