The primary responsibilities of the Production Manager are to create engaging experiences by coaching production volunteers and staff to produce excellent events/services, aligning teams around the production standards set by the core production manager and ensuring that events/services are adequately scheduled and staffed.
- Leading production teams to create engaging weekend and student ministries experiences
- Managing content transfers/delivery and preparing content for event playback
- Maintaining a working knowledge (operation/assembly) of production equipment/systems
- Assisting with core projects/events
- Preparing & maintaining the campus auditorium, classrooms and CFKids auditoriums. Ensuring equipment is clean, updated, labeled and fully functional at all times.
- Performing and maintaining quarterly preventative maintenance for production equipment/systems.
- Managing the process of recruiting, scheduling, training, and coaching volunteers to provide
- production support in main auditoriums, classrooms and CFKids auditoriums.
- Maintaining production supplies and storage; batteries, gaff tape, etc
- Attending CF staff meetings, weekly production meetings, debrief meetings, and additional
- meetings as required.
- Filling out weekly quality reports on events/services at your location.
Bachelors, Associates or Technical Degree in relevant field and 2+ years’ experience or 4+ years’ experience experience in live production environments
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent operational knowledge in at least one production discipline; audio, video (preferred) or lighting.
- Proven aesthetic aptitude/detail oriented
- Demonstrated leadership with experience training, managing and mentoring volunteers
- Extensive experience loading in/out and setting/striking production equipment
- In depth knowledge of stage management procedures and safety; electrical, cable paths, storage & organization
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Production Director