The Administrative Associate position provides administrative support to the Associate Director of the Leadership College Team and helps coordinate all program related responsibilities. You will have the opportunity to develop under some of the best leaders in ministry and work in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
- Assist throughout the Leadership College student experience (including, but not limited to tracking student data, grades, evaluations, participation, tuition payments, and faculty student notes).
- Assist throughout the application and admissions process (tracking applications submitted and sending out acceptance packages).
- Record students’ practicum process (documenting, tracking student assignments, timeline, and outcomes).
- Attend weekly Leadership College classes (Monday Nights, Gardens, or Port St. Lucie) to assist with all aspects of hosting the weekly courses and to help influence the weekly Leadership College student experience, in collaboration with the LC Team and LC Instructors/ Facilitator & Teaching Assistants.
- Event preparation and/or event management (reservations, presentations, materials, displays, decorations, videos, setup, shopping, clean up, and other logistics, as requested).
- Preparation for speaking events such as presentations, materials, displays, decorations, videos.
- Recruit, equip, maintain, and manage volunteer teams for the LC program and events.
- Manage the Leadership College calendar and coordinate with CF teams, as necessary.
- Manage appointments, and travel arrangements, as necessary.
- Reconcile monthly departmental expenses.
- Maintain and organize Leadership College storage (ordering/shopping for supplies, etc.).
- Oversee Social Media- Instagram / Facebook updates.
- Maintain all records and conversations with confidentiality.
Undergraduate degree preferred.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Full-time Hourly (Non-Exempt) will include some weekends and all Monday evenings.
Reporting to: Associate Director of Leadership College