The CFStudents Coordinator position provides administrative and coordinative support to all CFStudents activities at our Vero Beach Campus. This position serves in all efforts to build volunteer teams, disciple students, organize ministry and execute events.
The Groups Coordinator is responsible for helping people to Know God, Grow in their Relationships, Discover their Purpose and Impact their World by providing leadership, encouragement and direction to Group Coaches and Group Leaders at their Christ Fellowship Church location. The Groups Coordinator will work alongside a team to promote a healthy and growing Groups environment at our Christ Fellowship Vero Beach Campus.
JOB DUTIES: CFStudents Coordinator
- Building an extensive team of adult volunteers to invest in our students including Service volunteers and Life Group Leaders.
- Overseeing the process of recruiting and onboarding volunteers while implementing and maintaining accurate volunteer tracking systems and leveraging our church database system.
- Coordinating on-site meetings and events by using excellent organization skills.
- Organizing agenda’s, mailings, calendars, attendance and other administrative tasks.
- Reconciling department financial statements, completing ministry purchase orders and tracking ministry budgets.
- Communicating clearly and concisely to leaders about Wednesday nights and special event plans.
- Developing and mobilizing students to lead and serve within the ministry.
- Serving and caring for Middle and High School students and their families at the campus level.
- Working with Campus teams to ensure student participation in weekend worship, the Journey, and 4th Saturday serve.
JOB DUTIES:Groups Coordinator
- Coordinate and promote both virtual and in-person groups and classes on the campus to help engage attendees into community.
- Recruit, coordinate, train and care for volunteers, group leaders, coaches, and classes at the Vero Beach Campus.
- Work with a team on logistics, registration and environments for all on-site & virtual Groups connection events and Groups classes.
- Meet regularly with Group Leaders and Group Coaches to communicate vision and receive feedback
- Assist with Group Connects, Leader Communities and providing support for campus events as needed.
- Maintain the accuracy of all data and follow-up for your Groups Hub at the Vero Beach Campus in our relationship management system.
A bachelor's degree or three to five years of experience in ministry and staff supervision.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in leading and developing volunteers.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to come alongside and connect with people.
- Exceptionally organized with an operational and administrative mind for prioritizing.
Classification: Full-time, salary (exempt) position including weekends and some week nights
Reporting to: Campus Pastor