The Campus Coordinator at the Christ Fellowship’s Boca Raton Location provides administrative and ministry coordination support to the campus. The individual we are looking for needs to be outgoing, and logistically strong and passionate about checklists. One of our core values is a Passion For People – this position is one that will exemplify this value to the fullest. This is a full-time salary (exempt) position reporting to the Campus Pastor, while receiving oversight from the Director of Multi-Site and Weekend Planning.
- Managing multiple volunteer teams by building relationships with and supporting their team leaders. These teams include, but are not limited to:
- Service Support Teams: Logistics, Service Coordinators, Data Entry
- Operations Team: EMS Medical Team, POINT Security, Contributions
- Fully supporting volunteer teams by resourcing them with materials, technology, training, moral encouragement and your illuminating smile.
- Continually cultivating (alongside our campus pastor) our relationships with multiple Palm Beach County Organizations (School District, Sheriff’s Office, Palm Beach County, etc.).
- Tracking all of the campus pastor’s and team’s monthly expenses.
- Logistically managing all aspects of campus events (i.e. Easter/Christmas, 4th Saturday Serve).
- Overseeing the look and feel of the campus environments – channel your favorite inner HGTV design show.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Experience building and managing teams of volunteers
- Managing multiple budgets
- Event Management
- Data Collection and Reporting