The Application Support Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing functional expertise, workflow development, and basic HTML customization for the Christ Fellowship Church Management System and other church-wide software solutions to enable our ministries. In addition, this role will have a few administrative tasks in support of our IT team. The Application Support Coordinator must possess a basic knowledge of HTML with the ability to work with our partner ministries to understand problems to be solved and appropriately configure or implement a solution for those problems. This is a great entry level opportunity or for a candidate that has technical acumen and the desire to further their skills.
- Providing functional expertise, workflow development, and basic HTML customization for Rock RMS Church Management System
- Providing application functional support to end-users and manage access to application data.
- Participating in Agile Sprints, Backlog planning and Backlog grooming.
- Automating tasks whenever possible.
- Proactively proposing ways, and implementing best ministry practices, to correct, improve, and expand application processes, views, functionality, and workflow.
- Participating as a key player in the design, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of application modifications/upgrades
- Processing weekly vendor invoices and assist in tracking budget.
- Managing departmental spending and approvals for office supplies and miscellaneous items.
- Tracking travel related expense management and expense reporting
An Associates degree in computer science, or related field, coding training or equivalent experience.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A good working knowledge of Google Gsuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and project management software.
- Experience with Asana, Jira, Git, React.js, or React Native is helpful for this role.
- Ability to accomplish assigned projects through collaboration with other staff utilizing highly developed communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), project and time management, and collaboration skills
- Must have excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills to create solutions to complex problems.
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Non-Exempt)
Reporting to: Applications Director