The Worship Leader at Christ Fellowship Okeechobee leads the way in cultivating a church of worshippers. This team member is responsible for creating an environment where people can worship on Sundays but more importantly learn how to be worshippers throughout the week.
The CFStudents Coordinator provides leadership and care for every aspect of the 6th-12th grade environment.
JOB DUTIES: Worship Leader
- Directing and managing the administrative and managerial duties of the worship department
- Shepherding, leading and caring for the worship team, including band members, vocalists at your location
- Developing, training and mentoring worship leaders, band members, vocalists and the worship community
- Give oversight to all worship experiences at the Campus. i.e. CR, Kids, SM
- Leading worship for weekend services, events and conferences
- Supporting and Leading Worship Development process at your Campus
- Leading vocal & choir rehearsals as needed
JOB DUTIES: CFStudents Coordinator
- Build the CFStudent environment through:
- Developing and training volunteer leaders to assist with leading volunteers which help run services.
- Inviting, equipping and encouraging a team of Group Leaders who invest in the lives of students and parents.
- Meeting and exceeding the required number of volunteers during service and event experiences.
- Executing campus student services, Groups, Outreaches and Events.
- Identifying and equipping student leaders to take their place in our church and in our Student Ministry.
- Mobilizing student leaders to do ministry on their school campus (prayer groups, campus clubs, etc).
- Working with the other CFStudent Pastors and Coordinators to help write message series, Group Curriculum, etc.
- Communicating in services to students.
- Responsible stewardship of the yearly ministry budget.
- Participating in Student Ministries Meetings, Core work days and CFStudents projects.
- Helping with the planning and execution of CFStudent Events (Spring Retreat, MVMNT Camp, Etc.)
- Assisting in the planning and execution of church wide events like Easter, Christmas, summer events and family experiences at the campus.
- Attending weekly staff meetings and Department meetings, as directed.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Three to five years’ experience in volunteer management, discipleship or customer service in a ministry or non-profit environment.
- Experience with database management, scheduling tools, and social media preferred.
- Experience building and leading volunteer teams.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Pastoral Leadership Abilities
- An understanding and ability to direct musical rehearsals
- Basic knowledge of music software, vocal charts and Nashville number system
- Proficient on a rhythm instrument
- An Understanding of basic AVL production
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt) - 40 hours per week
Reporting to: Campus Pastor