We are looking for a bilingual (English & Spanish) Producer/editor to create everything from content promos, teaching videos and commercials, to church brand videos for social media and internal purposes for our Christ Fellowship en Español campus (CFE). They will operate cameras, light sets, look after audio quality on set, help with set construction, conceptualize videos, and pitch original concepts. The ideal candidate is fully bilingual in English and Spanish with strong writing and editing skills in both languages. This position will work collaboratively with graphic designers, project associates, and all members of the Creative Services team to provide written Spanish translation to support creative projects for the Christ Fellowship en Español campus.
**Production reel is a must.
- Work collaboratively with producers, motion graphic designers, and other editors to create innovative, compelling content to meet the needs of the ministry
- Translate written such as: scripts, brochures, print collateral, website pieces from english to spanish.
- Translate and/or proof curriculum to spanish.
- Responsible for translating weekend videos for CFE weekend services
- Coordinating with Overdubbing vendors the translation of longer video pieces.
- Filming of human interest stories
- Edit short-form videos in Spanish while maintaining brand tone and voice
- Select appropriate music and sound effects and prepare final audio for export
- Archive and organize projects to streamline productions and to conform to the ministries level of quality & technical standard
- Edit projects related to the weekend and ministries of Christ fellowship
- Be part of major film productions with the CF Films team
- Responsible for submitting a preview of all produced material for approval and complete revisions as necessary
- Follow our file storage protocol and naming conventions
- Write clear, concise, grammatically correct copy in English and Spanish
- Provide Spanish translation for booklets, slides, scripts, and other materials
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt)
Reporting to: Lead Producer