The CFKids Elementary Coordinator provides leadership and care for every aspect of the kids ministry for grades 1-4. As well as, fully embraces the mission, vision and values of Christ Fellowship. Passionate about sharing CFKids ministry vision with families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers.
- Serve as the elementary PHASE expert at your campus location.
- Implement our SERVE Model by selecting, equipping, relating, validating and empowering a volunteer team.
- Lead our weekend elementary environment (The Studio) including leading volunteers, preparing all physical environments, welcoming kids & families, equipping leaders, executing the program, etc.
- Ensuring the overall weekend experience for kids is executed with excellence in safe, fun, meaningful, and engaging environments for elementary kids.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events like Easter, Christmas, summer events and family experiences as required.
- Assisting with the implementation of milestones (i.e., Spiritual Steps), as directed.
- Attending weekly staff meetings and Department meetings as directed.
College graduate, or degree in progress, preferably in children’s ministry or equivalent.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Experienced with 2 years in a kids’ ministry.
Classification: Full-time | Salary (exempt) including weekends and some nights.
Reporting to: CFKids Director