The SQL Developer must have expert level proficiency in SQL query syntax and hands-on experience with production databases using Microsoft SQL Server. The SQL Developer must also possess a basic knowledge of Java, React, C++, C#, .Net, and HTML, is a strong communicator with the ability to work with software development team as well as our partner ministries to understand processes and problems to be solved and how the data relates to those processes to build, automate, and analyze the correct data to solve and or identify a solution for those problems.
- Creating databases with efficient structures
- Writing optimized queries, views, and triggers for integration with applications
- Designing ad hoc and recurring reports to display data and show statistics
- Creating database functions
- Creating stored procedures to assist with automation
- Isolating and resolving issues with data
- Collecting data from multiple sources
- Integrating data from multiple sources for the Christ Fellowship Church Management System and other church-wide software solutions to enable our ministries.
- Providing functional expertise, report design and development, writing scripts, creating stored procedures and functions, collecting, and cleaning data, integrating data from multiple sources for Rock RMS Church Management System
- Providing ad-hoc data analysis and reporting support to ministry teams, leadership and working directly with our Data Visualization Analyst.
- Participating in Agile Sprints, Backlog planning and Backlog grooming.
- Automating processes where data is involved whenever possible.
- Proactively proposing ways, and implementing best data analysis practices, to correct, improve, and expand reporting, data gathering and data integrations.
- Participating as a key player in the design, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of application modifications/upgrades
A Bachelor's in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent work experience), or related field, MCSA, MCSE certifications or equivalent experience.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of Google GSuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and project management software.
- Experience accomplishing assigned projects through collaboration with other staff utilizing highly developed communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), project and time management, and collaboration skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. (We don't sponsor H-1B Visa)
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Exempt) - Not a contracting assignment
Reporting to: Applications Director