The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is primarily responsible for creating, reviewing and executing test cases manually for various applications including mobile, web and our church relationship management system. Types of testing may include system, integration, regression, data validation, automation and end-to-end testing. In this role you will identify and document defects found when performing test execution, work closely with the product team to troubleshoot and recreate issues identified, assist in planning, design and prioritization of solutions, and work with ministry teams to assist with deployment, training and implementation of new features and or upgrades. In addition, a basic knowledge of HTML with the ability to work with our partner ministries to understand problems to be solved and appropriately configure or implement a solution for those problems. This is a great entry level opportunity or for a candidate that has technical acumen and the desire to further their skills.
- Creating, reviewing and executing test cases manually for various applications including mobile, web and our church relationship management system.
- Identifying and documenting defects found when performing test execution, working closely with the product team to troubleshoot and recreate issues identified
- Assisting in planning, designing and prioritization of solutions
- Working with ministry teams to assist with deployment, training and implementation of new features and or upgrades.
- Providing application functional support to end-users and manage access to application data.
- Participating in Agile Sprints, Backlog planning and Backlog grooming.
- Automating tasks whenever possible.
- Proactively proposing ways, and implementing best ministry practices, to correct, improve, and expand application processes, views, functionality, and workflow.
- Participating as a key player in the design, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of application modifications/upgrades
- Processing weekly vendor invoices and assist in tracking budget.
- Managing departmental spending and approvals for office supplies and miscellaneous items.
- Tracking travel related expense management and expense reporting
An Associates degree in computer science, or related field, software testing training or equivalent experience.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 0 - 2 years of experience
- Working knowledge of Google GSuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and project management software.
- Experience accomplishing assigned projects through collaboration with other staff utilizing highly developed communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), project and time management, and collaboration skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the US. (We don't sponsor H-1B Visa)
Classification: Full-time, Salary (Non-Exempt) - Not a contracting assignment
Reporting to: Applications Director